Sunday, January 8, 2012

I want to be a MILF....

....For real.  A MILF. 

I'm no dummy, I know guys don't pass me on the street while I'm walking with my son and think, "Daaay-um! She's a hot mom!" I mean, I don't blame them (Although, my fiance's opinion is the only one that truly matters to me, it would be nice to get a stare or two again... I mean, I used to be attractive).  I don't do my hair, I don't wear makeup, I usually have snot on my sleeve from wiping my son's nose when a tissue just isn't close enough, I rarely wear jeans and I live in yoga pants and hoodies.... I could go on and on.  I'll spare you.

I don't do New Year's resolutions.  They never stick.  Instead, I'm just going to set goals for myself.  Sure, sounds like the same thing, but the fact that it's not the "R-Word" makes me feel better about it.  I feel like I have more of a chance of keeping up with my goals.  Well, my goals are as follows:

1.  Eat healthy.  And continue to eat healthy!
2.  Exercise.  Lots of exercise.  Real, 5-6 times a week, exercise.
3.  Run.  I am registered for a 5 mile run in May 2012.  I haven't run since grade school.  I bought new sneaks for this one.
4.  Be more organized.

I feel like I have a million, but these are the biggies.  The organization is last for a reason.  I feel like once the rest of my life is in line, the organization will follow.

Almost 60 days ago I started the BeachBody Power90 challenge.  AMAZING!  I kept with it hardcore for the first 30 days and lost 10 inches off of my body and about 7 pounds.  From day 30 to day 60 hasn't been so awesome because I haven't been doing my workouts.  I am started anew tomorrow.  I only have 30 days until the challenge is finito.  YIKES! 

If you were to ask me why I stopped if I had such great results after only 30 days, I could give you a laundry list of excuses.... all really coming down to one thing: I GOT LAZY!  And I hate it. 

So, here I am.  Starting a blog to document my journey.  Hopefully someone will stumble across it one day and think, "Hey, I can do that!" and join me in a healthy lifestyle.  My journey starts now... with a good night's sleep to rest up for my fresh start tomorrow.

Until then.... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment