Sunday, January 22, 2012

Am I INSAAAANE!?

Here I am, 11 days after my last post.............. STILL NOT DOING ANYTHING! AYE!!

I'm stuck in a vicious circle...... I feel gross and fat and awful about myself so I don't workout, even though I know for a fact it will fix a majority of my major malfuncions these days!

School is crazy.  My first class is a communications class. Gag me!  I didn't major in communications for a reason.. I hate it.  And for the most part, I hate communicating with people! Haha

I joined the YMCA.  I need to start training for real for my run that is in May, and I know I won't go outside and walk and then run when its freezing cold, snowy and icy.  Yuck.  I hate the winter.  I went once so far and walked the track for 30 minutes just like my training guide said to do to get started.  I was on the track with two older gentlemen..... RUNNING PAST ME!  I felt like dirt because of it.  But, I continued walking and got lost in my music.  I haven't been back because..... [insert excuses here].  One day I really couldn't go because the roads were just awful and I wanted to get the kiddo from day care before they got any worse.  His safety comes before me walking for thirty minutes.

This weekend I have been home visiting my family.  My brother's girlfriend's baby shower was today.  I can't wait to meet my nephew.  I will be in my car faster than I can say "I'm coming!" when I find out she's in labor.  My brother means the WORLD to me, and the fact that he is having a son just puts me right on top of the world. :)  I digress...... Tomorrow I am headed back to Warren and also have a project due for school.  So, Tuesday (exactly one week from my first 30 minute walk.....) I will be back at the YMCA after work to walk.

This week is going to be insane.  It is the last week of this awful communications course and on top of it I will have an orientation to teaching course.  Yikes..... YIKES.  Buuuuut, I am bound and determined to find time and energy to workout.  My size 12s I was so excited about at Christmas time are already getting a little snug.  I'm NOT okay with that.  Especially since I wasn't even okay with the fact that fitting into a size 12 excited me. UGH.

Hopefully it's not another 11 days before I post again....... And I hope I come bearing good news next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment