Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Graduation Day"

That's what today is... Graduation day.  Day 90 of my 90 day fitness challenge.  I am not anywhere near where I wanted to be, or where I could be.  However, since my last posts I have found the happy Lauren who isn't so down on herself.  So, that being said, I will send my results in for the challenge, get my t-shirt, and wear it while I do P90X.

Yup, I said it. P90X.  You're thinking I'm crazy, right?  I couldn't even keep with Power90, how am I going to keep with P90X?  Well, I can't say I'm going to work out every single time.  But why should that stop me?

I was talking with my coach on our team site the other day and I was telling her how I've come through "the darkness" and am feeling better about everything.  I've been taking a little St. John's Wort and it seems to be helping a lot.  Still not 100%, but I'm getting there. I was telling her how I'm doing this for my son.  He is my why.  How could he not be?  Everything I do, I do for him.  He is my reason for living, so why wouldn't he be my reason for living well?  Makes sense, right? :)  

Honestly, how could you not want
to be the best you could be when
this little guy is counting on you!?

We have some exciting things going on with our little family right now (don't get any crazy ideas here...)! I'm very excited about an opportunity my fiance has and I'm hoping it pulls through and everything works out!

Well, I haven't taken my last day measurements yet.  When I do, I will post them here along with my "Before & After" pictures.  And this "After" picture will be my "Before" picture on Monday.  I'm not finished.  I never want to be finished.  I can always better myself.  It's all for my little guy.

Oh, and my brother and his girlfriend had their baby!!! Meet my nephew, Declan Reece <3

He looks just like my brother :)


Until next time.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment