Thursday, April 12, 2012

50% off? Okay.

Oh, well what the FUCK!?  How can one person be so incredibly lazy?!  UGH.

Please excuse my language.  I just don't know how one night I can feel so motivated then the next day buy some half price Easter candy......... And then eat a bag of it.

Today would've been my Grandmom's 84th birthday.  I made cupcakes to celebrate.  I don't regret eating one for her.  I miss her like crazy every day of my life, but today especially.  My mom would've been making her dinner and cake today.  Nothing is the same without her.  Whoever said, "It gets easier with time" is a liar.  A big, fatter than me, liar!

I'm thinking of starting Power90 all over again.  The results are gone and P90X doesn't excite me the way I thought it would.  I know I can do Power90 because I did it.  I just need to find it in whatever box it is in.

Ugh is the word of the day today...... UGH.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment