Friday, April 13, 2012

Blue skies

Those new sneaks that I got for Christmas are still looking like new sneaks.  That's not okay.  So, today I'm tying them on my fat feet and taking Tristan to the park, then perhaps the beach.  There is not a cloud to be had in the sky today.  The sun is shining, so why not take advantage?

I spent this morning looking at a blog of a young girl who lost so much weight... by herself.... and now she is inspiring so many other young girls (and old fogies like myself ;)).  She has a ton of great ideas and tips.  I'm following them.  She's a smart cookie, that girl.

I'm starting Power90 today from day one.  I wanted to start P90X, but I know I'm not ready for it.  I'm not excited for it.  I know I can do Power90 because I did it..... For a little while at least.

Today I will measure, weigh, take before pictures, and set goals (both short term and long term).  Today I will get off my fat butt and take Tristan to the park, push play on that Power90 and get sweating, drink water, take out my favorite pair of jeans I want to fit into again and hang them up where I can see them..... Today, I will believe that I can do this.

Summer is coming, and it's coming up fast.  In a previous post I said that I wanted to be able to put on a bathing suit and swim for Tristan's 2nd birthday on June 10th.  Now, we don't live in the same place anymore, but we will most likely still head toward water and hit a beach for his birthday and I WILL be confident in a bathing suit.  My hopes aren't high.  I'm not aiming for a bikini in two months, but a nice once piece would be nice.... One that doesn't involve maternity swim shorts as the bottoms (Yes, that is what I wore last summer......... Not pregnant, just fat..).  So, perhaps today I will also pick out a bathing suit to treat myself to after two months of working out.  That's it!  My treat to myself on day 60 of Power90 is a bathing suit.  By then I should have lost weight, toned up a bit, and feel okay about myself.

Well, I guess I better go shower and get us ready for the park!  I will post measurements, weight, and goals later today.  No before pictures until I have an after picture to go with it. ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment