Thursday, April 26, 2012

One and Done?

That's probably what you all think of me.  I'm one and done.  I worked out once and now I'm done.  In all honesty, I have no idea what my major malfunction is.  I felt amazing after Sculpt1-2 last week.  I never got Sweat1-2 in.  Oy vey...

Today I start over.  Again.



Speaks volumes to me.  I should print that picture out and hang it everywhere in my place.

I'm starting over; however, not with Power90.  I'm going for it.  I'm going all in.  P90X.  That's right, P90X. THE P90X.  I have to prove it to myself that I can do something with myself..... And finish it!  Summer is getting closer and closer, which means I will start getting hot in jeans and tshirts and hoodies.  I'm eventually going to need to fit my fat butt into some shorts and a tank top.  The way I look now, I won't be doing that.  I won't subject the kind people of Cape Cod to that awful sight.  So, I'm going to make myself summer ready.

Starting today with Shoulders and Arms.

Day 1 of 90.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment