Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well..

So, you may be wanting to ask me, "How are the workouts going, Lauren?" Well..

They're not.

Excuses.  Yesterday we went to the Zooquarium with Tristan (super fun, by the way!)  We all had a blast.  Then we went to the beach.  It was gorgeous.  We all took our shoes off and  put our feet  in the water.  Tristan thought it was a great idea to put his face in the water.  I'm a proud Mommy because he is usually a sissy about stuff like that and when it comes to the ocean, I don't need to have a sissy.  I LOVE swimming in the deep blue. ;)  Anyway, we came home and sat on our bums for a while while Tristan napped (my designated workout time..... oops.) and ordered lunch.  Oops.  Pizza.  It was delish, though.  No lie.  We couldn't take sitting anymore so we walked the mall and wore the little guy out some more.

Today is supposed to be another gorgeous day and even warmer than yesterday.  I'll probably try to find a walking trail and take Tristan out again.  The only problem is this:  he hates being stuck in a stroller.  He's an explorer, especially outside.  So, walking at a toddler's pace is doing nothing for losing weight.  Okay, it's better than sitting on the couch, but I'm not working up a sweat and getting my heart pumping.

Luke took a picture of me yesterday.  I saved it on the computer and titled it, "Sick.jpg"


Sick.

See?  Sick.  Sure, I'm not obese, but I sure do feel like it.  So all of that said....

1.  I'm going to find a walking trail today and take Tristan for a walk.
2.  I'm going to workout during his nap time.  No excuses.
3.  I'm going to eat healthy and drink water.

Three goals for today.  Attainable.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment